A sermon preached before His Excellency the Lord Lieutenant; and both Houses of Parliament, on Tuesday the 16th January, 1798, being the day appointed by His Excellency for a general thanksgiving to almighty God, for the many signal and important victories which his divine providence hath vouchsafed to His Majesty's fleets in the course of the present war [electronic resource] : By the Right Rev. T.L. O'Beirne, D.D. lord bishop of Ossory
- O'Beirne, Thomas Lewis, 1748?-1823
- Dublin : Printed for William Watson and Son, No. 7, Capel-street, M.DCC.XCVIII. 
- Physical Description:
- 38 pages ; 8⁰.
- Reproduction of original from Cambridge University Library. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T174199.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6165722