The short history of the regal successo̕n [electronic resource] : And the rights of the several Kings recorded in the Holy Scriptures, enlarged and improved in a second edition: illustrated with seasonable remarks on Mr. Whiston's scripture politicks, and several other modern tracts and sermons on the same subject. The whole written with an eye to that most execrable fact, for which our nation is justly visited with the divine displeasure, even to this day: and dedicated to all the true sons of the Church of England. By a Presbyter of the same church
- Lindsay, John, 1686-1768
- London : Printed for the author, and sold by John Morphew near Stationer's-Hall, [1720?]
- Physical Description:
- 32 unnumbered pages, 120 pages ; 8⁰.
- A presbyter of the same church = John Lindsay.
Reproduction of original from Cambridge University Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T175364.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6166155