Verses on the death of Mrs. Morrice, late wife to Mr. Morrice, high-bailiff of Westminster, and daughter to the Late Bishop of R-ch----r, now in exile [electronic resource].
- Wesley, Samuel, 1691-1739
- Additional Titles:
- Verses on the death of Mrs. Morice
- [Dublin] : London: printed, and Dublin re-printed, and sold by George Faulkner, at the Pamphlet-Shop in Essex-street, where all manner of pamphlets are sold, and printing work done reasonably, 1730.
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages ; 8⁰.
- Anonymous. By Samuel Wesley., On the death of Mary Morice, daughter of Francis Atterbury., Reproduction of original from Trinity College Library., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T176946.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Foxon, W356
View MARC record | catkey: 6166743