The victorious stroke for Old England [electronic resource] : All preachers make all hearers one man against her enemies, and down Jericho: explain'd and enforc'd in several remarkable discourses, occasion'd by a case, interesting every man in Britain, of a preacher in London, here fully clear'd and vindicated, and the rights of the country concisely demonstrated: necessary to be perus'd, not only by all preachers, but magistrates, jury-men, lawyers, evidences, political writers, scholars, and all gentlemen and ladies, who would form an exact idea of what is strictly meant by writings or speaking for or against the government of a free nation: to which is prefixed, a pathetic short address to jury-men
- Henley, John, 1692-1756
- Uniform Title:
- Informer's winding-sheet
- London : Printed for Primate Reason, Esq, 1748.
- The fifth edition.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 54 pages ; 8⁰.
- Anonymous. By John "Orator" Henley., Price on title page: Price 6d., Reproduction of original from Cambridge University Library., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T177064.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6166783