The true end and design of fasting [electronic resource] : Set forth in a sermon preached at the Parish Church of St. Lawrence Jewry, February 17, 1758. Being the day appointed for a general fast. By W. Agate, lecturer of the said parish. Published at the request of the parishioners
- Agate, William, 1710?-
- [London] : Printed for the author, and sold at his House in Milk-Street; at Mr. Holoway's, the clerk, in Feather's Court, Milk-Street; and at the Sexton's near the church, 
- Physical Description:
- 23, 1 unnumbered page ; 8⁰.
- Price in square brackets: (Price Six Pence.)
Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T177085.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6166794