A trumpet blown in the north, and sounded in the ears of John Eriskine, call'd by the men of the world, Duke of Mar [electronic resource] : By a ministring friend of the people call'd Quakers. With a word of advice and direction to the said John Eriskine, and his followers
- Defoe, Daniel, 1661?-1731
- Dublin : Re-printed, and sold by Thomas Humes in Copper-Alley, MDCCXVI. 
- Physical Description:
- 28 pages ; 8⁰.
- Author named in the text as Obadiah, i.e. Daniel Defoe., Reproduction of original from Cambridge University Library., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T177256.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6166859