Truth's victory over error: or, The true principles of the Christian religion, stated and vindicated against the following heresies [electronic resource] : viz. Arians, Arminians Anabapists Antinomians Brownists Donatists Epicureans Eutychains Erastins Familists Jesuits Independents Libertines Manicheans Pelagians Papists Quakers Socinians Sabellians Sceptics Vaninians, &c. The whole being a commenary on all the chapters of the confession of faith, by way of question and answer: in which, the saving truths of our holy religion are confirmed and established; and the dangerous errors and opinions of its adversaries detected and confuted. Written by the Late Reverend and learned Mr. David Dickson, professor of divinity in the University of Edinburgh. To this edition is prefixed, a short account of the author's life, by the Late Reverend Mr. Robert Wodrow, minister of the Gospel at Eastwood
- Dickson, David, 1583?-1663
- Uniform Title:
- Prælectiones in confessionem fidei. English
- Aberdeen : Printed and sold by John Boyle, M,DCC,XC. 
- Physical Description:
- 248 pages ; 8⁰.
- 'Truth's victory' is a translation by George Sinclair of Dickson's Latin lectures on the confession of faith, 'Prælectiones in confessionem fidei', which circulated in manuscript among his pupils; first published by the translator as his own work in 1684, it was not published under Dickson's name until 1726., Reproduction of original from National Library of Scotland., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T177357.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6166905