A review of the original principles, religious and moral, of the ancient Bramins [electronic resource] : Comprehending an account of the mythology, cosmogony, fasts, and festivals, of the Gentoos, followers of the Shastah. With a dissertation on the metempsychosis, commonly, though erroneously, called the pythagorean doctrine. By J.Z. Holwell, Esq. Illustrated with plates
- Holwell, J. Z. (John Zephaniah), 1711-1798
- London : Printed for T. Vernor, at his Shops, in Michael's-Alley, Cornhill, and in Fore-Street, M.DCC.LXXIX. 
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 227, 1 unnumbered page, plates ; 8⁰.
- Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T177695.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6167026