The two wealthy farmers, or, The history of Mr. Bragwell. Part I [electronic resource].
- More, Hannah, 1745-1833
- Dublin : Sold by William Watson and Son, No. 7, Capel Street, printers to the Cheap Repository for Religious and Moral tracts, and by B. Ducdale, 150, Capel-street, and 6, Dame-street: and by the booksellers, chapmen and hawkers, in town and country, [1795?]
- Physical Description:
- 24 pages : illustrations ; 12⁰.
- Anonymous. By Hannah More.
Price in square brackets: Great allowance to shopkeepers, chapmen and hawkers. (Price One Penny.)
Reproduction of original from Cambridge University Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T178149.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6167206