A sermon preached in the Cathedral at Glocester, on Sunday, August 17th, 1788 [electronic resource] : For the benefit of the Severn Humane Society, instituted for the recovery of persons apparently dead, by drowning, &c. &c. together with an appendix relating to the state of the society. By the Rev. Thomas Stock, A.M. late head-master of the College School in this city
- Stock, Thomas, 1749 or 1750-1803
- Glocester : Printed by R. Raikes, for the society: and sold by Cadell and Bew, London; Lloyd, Bristol; Hazard, Bath; Hough, Glocester; Tymbs, Worcester; Holt, Upton upon Severn; Dyde, Tewkes-Bury; Harward, Cheltenham; and to be had at the following places:- Cirencester, Stroud, Bewdley, Kidderminster, Evesham, and Tenbury, 
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages, 63, 1 unnumbered page ; 8⁰.
- Additional Creators:
- Severn Humane Society
- With a half-title.
Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T178406.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6167289