The practical gauger: being a summary of what is necessary to be understood by all pretenders to that art [electronic resource] : Wherein the nature of such superficies and solids as are usually the subject of gauging are fully discuss'd. With the methods of finding their area's or solidities, either whole or in part: perform'd by the pen and sliding-rule. To which is added, many useful tables proper for such a work, never before printed. Publish'd with the approbation of the Honourable Commissioners of Excise, By Philip Bamford, collector of excise
- Bamford, Philip
- London : Printed for R. Mount on Tower-hill, J. Sprint in Little-Britain, and N. Cliff near Mercers-chapel in Cheapside, MDCCXIV. 
- Physical Description:
- 10 unnumbered pages, 128 pages, 2 folding plates : tables ; 8⁰.
- Reproduction of original from British Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T178463.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6167302