A short account of Scotland [electronic resource] : Being a description of the nature of that kingdom, and what the constitution of it is in church and state. Wherein also some notice in taken of their chief cities and royal boroughs. With an appendix, I. About their King's supremacy. II. The difference of the Scotch and English liturgy. III. The revenue and expence on the civil and military list, according to a late establishment
- Morer, Thomas, 1651-1715
- London : Printed, and sold by B. Bragg at the Raven in Pater-noster-Row, 1706.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 156 pages ; 8⁰.
- Anonymous. By Thomas Morer., A reissue of the edition of 1702, with a cancel titlepage., Horizontal chain lines., Price on title page: Price 1s., Reproduction of original from National Library of Scotland., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T178478.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6167303