A vindication of the Church of England, from the objections of papists and dissenters, fully explaining the nature of schism, and cautioning the laity against the delusion of impostors [electronic resource] : A work undertaken before the revolution, by the especial command of Archbishop Sancroft, and Dr. Floyd bishop of Norwich: licensed by Bishop Compton in 1692. And since enlarged and improved by the author, particularly with regard to the schism of the nonjurors, and Dr. Calamy's arguments for the Ministry of Dissenters, and compleated for the press a little before his death. By the Reverend Mr. Luke Milbourn, late rector of St. Ethelburgh, and lecturer of St. Leonard Shoreditch, London
- Milbourne, Luke, 1649-1720
- London : Printed for John Horsfeild, at the Half Moon, in St. Paul's Church Yard, MDCCXXVI. 
- Physical Description:
- 2 volumes ; 8⁰.
- Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford). and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T178780.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6167412