The Vocal magazine; or, Compleat British songster [electronic resource] : Consisting of such English, Scotch, and Irish songs, catches, glees, cantatas, airs, ballads, &c. as are deemed most worthy of being transmitted to posterity
- Uniform Title:
- Vocal magazine; or, British songster's miscellany
- London : Printed for Harrison and Co. No. 18, Paternoster-Row, MDCCLXXXI. 
- Physical Description:
- 3 unnumbered pages, 6-348, 12 unnumbered pages, plates ; 8⁰.
- Consists of nine parts.
Without the music.
First published as 'The vocal magazine; or, British songster's miscellany' by Harrison and Bew in 1778.
Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T179694.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6167698