The works of the late ingenious Mr. George Farquhar [electronic resource] : Containing all his poems, letters, essays and comedies, publish'd in his life-time. To which is added, the stage-coach. In two volumes
- Farquhar, George, 1677?-1707
- Dublin : Printed by S. Powell, for George Risk, at Shakespear's Head, and William Smith, at the Hercules, booksellers, in Dame's-street, MDCCXXVIII. 
- The sixth edition.
- Physical Description:
- 2 volumes ; 8⁰.
- The set composed of tracts with separate titlepages, register and pagination: vol. 1 includes 'Love and a bottle', Dublin, 1727, 'The constant couple', Dublin, 1725, and 'Sir Harry Wildair', Dublin, 1727; and vol. 2, 'The comedies of Mr. George Farquhar', includes 'The inconstant', Dublin, 1727, 'The twin-rivals' Dublin, 1734, 'The recruiting officer', Dublin, 1732, 'The beaux stratagem', Dublin, 1729, and 'The stage-coach', Dublin, 1728., Reproduction of original from National Library of Ireland., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T179696.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6167699