The young arithmetician's guide [electronic resource] : Being a course of practical arithmetick, both vulgar and decimal. Digested after a new concise method. Adapted to the trade of Ireland. To which is added, tables, and their use, for computing the value of leases, and fines to be paid: together with a table and method of estimating the value of annuities upon lives. Fitted for the use of gentleman, farmers, stewards, clerks, &c. By James Parr, and Thomas Walsh
- Parr, Thomas, active 1775
- Birr : Printed by Alex. M'Culloh, in Newbridge-street, M,DCC,LXXV. 
- Physical Description:
- viii,280 pages ; 8⁰.
- Additional Creators:
- Walsh, Thomas, active 1775
- ezaccess.libraries.psu.edu , Full text online
- With a list of subscribers.
Reproduction of original from National Library of Ireland.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T179941.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6167777