A sermon preached in the chapel of Trinity College, Dublin, on Thursday the 16th of February, 1797 [electronic resource] : Being the day appointed for a national thanksgiving on account of the providential deliverance of this Kingdom from the late threatened invasion; and also in St. Anne's Church the same day, by the Rev. William Magee, B.D. Junior Fellow of Trinity College, Dublin, member of the Royal Irish Academy, and Cor. member of the Literary and Philosophical Society of Manchester. And now published at the desire of the students of the Universitythe parishioners of St. Anne's in Vestry assembledand of the gentlemen of the Lawyers' Corps
- Magee, William, 1766-1831
- Dublin : Printed by W. Watson and Son, No. 7, Capel-street, M,DCC,XCVII. 
- Second Edition.
- Physical Description:
- 38 pages ; 8⁰.
- Reproduction of original from National Library of Ireland.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T180139.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6167854