The Whole book of Psalms, collected into English metre [electronic resource] : By Thomas Sternhold, John Hopkins, and others; conferr'd with the Hebrew: set forth and allowed to be sung in all churches, of all the people together, before and after morning and evening prayer; and also before and after sermons; and moreover in private houses, for their godly solace and comfort: laying apart all ungodly songs and ballads, which tend only to the nourishing of vice, and corrupting of youth
- Uniform Title:
- Bible. Psalms. English. Sternhold and Hopkins
- Cambridge : Printed by Joseph Bentham, printer to the University; by whom they are sold in Cambridge, and by Benj. Dod bookseller in Ave-Mary Lane, London, 1763.
- Physical Description:
- 96 unnumbered pages ; 12⁰.
- Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford). and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T180245.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6167901