A sermon preached in the Parish Church of Castlebar, on Tuesday the 16th of January, 1798 [electronic resource] : Being the day appointed by His Excellency the Lord Lieutenant for a general thanksgiving to Almighty God, for the many signal and important victories which his divine providence hath vouchsafed to His Majesty's fleets in the course of the present war; and published at the request of the congregation, By the Rev. Thomas Thompson, A.M. dean of Killalla
- Thompson, Thomas, 1755 or 1756-1799
- Dublin : Printed by William Watson, and Son, No. 7, Capel-street, 1798.
- Physical Description:
- 16 pages ; 8⁰.
- Reproduction of original from National Library of Ireland.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T180427.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6167972