A sermon preached in Christ-Church, Dublin; on Sunday, October 23, 1763 [electronic resource] : Bbeing [sic] the anniversary of the Irish Rebellion, before His Excellency Hugh, Earl of Northumberland[,] lord lieutenant general, and general governor of Ireland and the Lords Spiritual and Temporal in Parliament assembled by Edward, lord bishop of Dromore. Published by the special command of His Excellency the Lord Lieutenant. And by order of the House of Lords
- Young, Edward, -1772
- Dublin : printed for Samuel Price, in Dame-Street, M,DCC,LXIII. 
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 18 pages ; 4⁰.
- With a half-title.
A variant has "Being" correctly spelled.
Reproduction of original from Cambridge University Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T180478.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6167989