A vindication of the associate synod, upon the head of their principles about the present civil government [electronic resource] : Against the gross misrepresentations and reproaches by which they are abused in the supplement to a performance, entituled, Act, declaration and testimony, &c. by the reformed presbytery. In which it is proven, contrary to the shameless pretences of the pretended reformed presbytery,-that an owning of the present civil government is agreeable to the principles and practice of our reformers; and of our Martyes, in the bloody reigns of Charles II. and James VII. By Mr. John Goodlet, minister of the Gospel in the Associate Congregation at Sanquhar
- Goodlet, John
- Edinburgh : Printed and sold by David Paterson at his Printing-House, Lawn-market, 1764.
- Physical Description:
- 115, 5 unnumbered pages ; 12⁰.
- With two final advertisement leaves.
Reproduction of original from National Library of Scotland.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T180599.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6168039