Triptolemus reviv'd, being an answer to an infamous libel, entitled, A modern paper, &c. [Wherein] are clearly discussed several important points relating to the impending election. By R**** M****, Esq [electronic resource].
- R. M., Esq
- [Dublin] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet ; 1/2⁰.
- A response to Y. M.'s 'A modern paper on the choice of a representative in Parliament'.
Signed at foot: R**** M****.
Concerns the Dublin election of 1749.
Reproduction of original from Cambridge University Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T180824.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6168131