A letter from the Rev. John Roe, minister of the Protestant Dissenters at Calverton, near Nottingham [electronic resource] : Concerning the imprisonment of their wives, for life, for nonconformity to the Church of England, by force of the writ excommunicato capiendo. Addressed to the Rt. Hon. Ld. Geoe Gordon, president of the Protestant Association
- Roe, John, approximately 1736-approximately 1824
- Nottingham : [publisher not identified], Printed in the year 1789.
- Physical Description:
- 22 pages ; 12⁰.
- With a half-title., Vertical chain lines., Reproduction of original from University of London's Goldsmiths' Library., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T181032.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Goldsmiths', 13979
View MARC record | catkey: 6168197