The whole duty of a Christian, by way of question and answer [electronic resource] : Exactly pursuant to the method of the whole duty of man, and designed for the use of the charity-schools, lately erected in and about London
- Nelson, Robert, 1656-1715
- London : Printed for Geo. Strabam, at the Golden ball over against the Royal-Exchange, in Cornhill, 1705.
- The second edition corrected.
- Physical Description:
- 93, 3 unnumbered pages ; 12⁰.
- Anonymous. By Robert Nelson.
Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T181077.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6168210