Vigorous longevity; or, A good old age, and the best way, both to attain it; and to improve it [electronic resource] : consider'd in a sermon preach'd at Hevingham in Norfolk, Sept. 25, 1720. Being the first Sunday after the funeral of the Reverend Mr. William Heylet, late Rector of Hevingham, who liv'd to the age of ninety-two; and was a constant, pious, judicious, and practical preacher, until the week before his death. By John Graile, Rector of Blickling in Norfolk
- Graile, John
- London : printed for John Wyat, [at the Rose in] St. Paul's Church-Yard, 1720.
- Physical Description:
- 32 pages ; 8⁰.
- Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T181402.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6168280