Reflexions upon the idolatry of the jesuits, and other affairs relating to religion in China [electronic resource] : Written originally in Italian, translated into French, now made English from the Paris copy, by a gentleman at the Hague and sent in a letter to the Rev'd. Dr. Francis Atterbury
- Ceva, Tommaso, 1648-1737
- Uniform Title:
- Alcune riflessioni intorno alle cose presenti della Cina. English
- London : Printed, for Edmund Curll at the Dial and Bible against St. Dunstan's Church in Fleet-street, 1710.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 44 pages ; 8⁰.
- A translation from the French 'Réflexions sur les affaires presentes de la Chine', itself a translation of the Italian 'Alcune riflessioni intorno alle cose presenti della Cina'., Price on title page: Price Six Pence., Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford)., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T181628.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6168335