A New translation of the First Epistle of Paul the apostle to the Thessalonians offered to the public as a specimen of an intended version of the whole New Testament [electronic resource] : With a preface containing a brief account of the author's plan: By Gilbert Wakefield, B.A. late Fellow of Jesus College, Cambridge, and now classical tutor at Warrington Academy
- Uniform Title:
- Bible. Thessalonians, 1st. English. Wakefield
- Warrington : Printed by William Eyres, MDCCLXXXI. 
- Physical Description:
- 31, 1 unnumbered page ; 8⁰.
- Additional Creators:
- Wakefield, Gilbert, 1756-1801
- ezaccess.libraries.psu.edu , Full text online
- Related Titles:
- New translation of the first epistle of Paul the Apostle to the Thessalonians
- Wakefield's translation of the New Testament was published in three volumes in London in 1791.
With a half-title.
Reproduction of original from Cambridge University Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T181750.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6168379