The following two addresses were presented and read in Parliament, upon Saturday the 23 of November 1706. To his grace Her Majesty's high commissioner, and estates of Parliament. The address of the provest, baillies, town-council, and other inhabitants of the burgh of Stirling [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Scotland. Parliament
- Uniform Title:
- Proceedings. 1706-11-23
- [Edinburgh] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 4 pages ; 4⁰.
- Drop-head title., Includes on p. 3 an address from Culross, Saline, Carnock and Torie., Both addresses oppose the Treaty of Union., Reproduction of original from National Library of Scotland., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T182149.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- McLeod & McLeod, Anglo-Scottish tracts, 137
View MARC record | catkey: 6168524