A form of prayer and thanksgiving to almighty God [electronic resource] : To be used in all churches and chapels throughout England, Wales, and the town of Berwick upon Tweed, on Thursday the Twenty-ninth day of November 1798, being the day appointed by His Majesty's royal proclamation for a general thanksgiving to almighty God, for the late glorious victory obtained by His majesty's ships of war, under the command of rear admiral Lord Nelson of the Nile, over the French fleet, and for the other recent and signal interpositions of his good providence towards the effectual deliverance of these kingdoms from foreign invasion and intestine commotions, in addition to manifold inestimable benefits received at his hands in the course of the present year. By His Majesty's Special Command
- Corporate Author:
- Church of England
- Uniform Title:
- Liturgies. Special forms of prayer (General, 1798-11-29)
- London : printed by George Eyre and Andrew Strahan, printers to the King's Most Excellent Majesty, 1798.
- Physical Description:
- 11, 1 unnumbered page ; 4⁰.
- No price statement on the titlepage; press figure on p. 10: 3.
Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T183083.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6168865