The oeconomy of human life [electronic resource] : Translated from an Indian manuscript, written by an ancient Bramin. To which is prefixed, an account of the manner in which the said manuscript was discovered. In a letter from an English gentleman, now residing in China, to the Earl of ****.
- Dodsley, Robert, 1703-1764
- Uniform Title:
- Oeconomy of human life. Part 1
- Dublin : Printed by George Faulkner, in Essex-Street, M,DCC,LXI. 
- The second edition.
- Physical Description:
- 54, 1 unnumbered page, 55-58, 1 unnumbered page, plate ; 12⁰.
- In fact by Robert Dodsley, but sometimes attributed to P. D. Stanhope, Earl of Chesterfield., Reproduction of original from Cambridge University Library., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T185699.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6169687