An ode, to be performed at the castle of Dublin, on Saturday the 4th of June, 1763 [electronic resource] : Being the day appointed for the celebration of the birth-day of His Most Excellent and Sacred Majesty King George III. By command of their excellencies the Lords Justices of Ireland. By Benjamin Victor, Esq; the music composed by Matthew Dubourg, Esq; chief composer and master of the music attending His Majesty's state in Ireland, and master of the Royal Family's Chambeer Concert
- Victor, Benjamin, -1778
- Dublin : Printed for George and Alexander Ewing, MDCCLXIII. 
- Physical Description:
- 7, 1 unnumbered page ; 4⁰.
- Reproduction of original from National Library of Ireland.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T185837.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6169736