A sermon preached before the Incorporated Society for the Propagation of the Gospel in Foreign Parts; at their anniversary meeting in the Parish-Church of St. Mary-le-Bow; on Friday the 20th of February, 1718. By the Right Reverend Father in God, Edward, lord bishop of Coventry and Litchfield [electronic resource].
- Chandler, Edward, 1668?-1750
- London : Printed by Joseph Downing, in Bartholomow-Close near West-Smithfield, 1719.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 48 pages ; 4⁰.
- With a initial imprimatur leaf.
Includes: 'An abstract of the proceedings of the Society' for February 1717 to February 1718; 'A list of the Society's missionaries and schoolmasters' and 'A list of the members of the Society'.
Reproduction of original from Trinity College Library Watkinson Collection.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T185993.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6169780