Misconceptions of facts, and mistatements of the public accounts [electronic resource] : By the Right Hon. John Foster, speaker of the Irish House of Commons, proved & corrected according to the official documents and authentic evidence of the inspector general of Great Britain. In a letter to Wm. Johnson, Esq. member of the Irish Parliament, from the Rev. Dr. Clarke, secretary for the library, and chaplain in Ordinary to the Royal Highness the Prince of Wales
- Clarke, James Stanier, 1765?-1834
- Dublin : Printed for J. Milliken, 32, Grafton Street, 1800.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 60 pages ; 8⁰.
- ezaccess.libraries.psu.edu , Full text online
- Half-title: 'Misconceptions of facts, .. Being a second appendix to "Union, or separation." Second edition'.
Edition statement from half-title.
Reproduction of original from Cambridge University Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T186657.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6169943