A new history of England, by question and answer, extracted from the most celebrated English historians, particularly M. Rapin De Thoyras, for the instruction and entertainment of our youth of both sexes. By the author of the Roman history by question and answer [electronic resource].
- Lockman, John, 1698-1771
- London : Printed by J. Buckland; J. Rivington and sons; A. Strahan; T. Longman; B. Law; C. Dilly; T. Cadell; T. Carnan; G. Robinson; E. Newbery; W. Goldsmith; R. Baldwin; Scatcherd Whitaker; and G. and T. Wilkie, 1787.
- The twenty-first edition corrected, and brought down to the present time. Adorned with thirty-two copper-plates, representing the most remarkable occurences, and the heads of all the kings and queens.
- Physical Description:
- vii, 1 unnumbered page, 465, 7 unnumbered pages, plates ; 12⁰.
- The author of the Roman history by question and answer = John Lockman.
Reproduction of original from National Library of Wales.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T186668.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Roscoe, J231 (10)
View MARC record | catkey: 6169948