The new gazetter: or, Geographical companion [electronic resource] : Containing, a general and concise account alphabetically arranged, of all the empires, kingdoms, states, provinces, cities, towns, seas, harbours, bays, rivers, lakes and mountains, in the known world: and more particularly in Great-Britain, Ireland and America. Being intended as a useful vade-mecum for the readers of public news-papers, and for young students in geography. By R. Johnson. With the addition of above three thousand places, not in the London edition
- Johnson, R., active 1772
- Dublin : Printed for W. Whitestone, J. Sheppard, B. Corcoran, J. Potts, R. Cross, W. Watson, D. Chamberlaine, H. Burrowes, J. Hoey, F. Smith, J. Williams, W. Colles, T. Armitage, W. Wilson, T. Walker, C. Jenkin, R. Moncrieffe, W. Spotswood, E. Cross, T. Wilkinson, P. Higley, M. Mills, J. Hillary, J. Beatty, and C. Talbot, [1776?]
- Physical Description:
- iv, 308 unnumbered pages ; 12⁰.
- Reproduction of original from Cambridge University Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T186921.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6170022