The new pocket conveyancer; or, Gentleman, tradesman, lawyer and attorney's magazine of law [electronic resource] : Being a collection of choice approved precedents, useful for all lawyers, attornies, notaries, clerks, stewards, agents, merchants, tradesmen, and especially farmers and country gentlemen, consisting of agreements. Appointments. Assignments. Awards. Bargains and sales. Bills of sale. Bonds. Covenants. Declarations of trust. Defeazances. Disclaimer. Exchanges. Deeds of gift. Grants. Leases. Letters of Attorney. Letters of licence and composition. Memorials. Mortgages. Partitions. Partnership. Releases. Revocation. Separation. Settlements. Uses. Wills, &c. &c. Compiled from the best authors who have written on these subjects, with the addition of many excellent original precedents. By a gentleman of Lincoln's Inn
- Gentleman of Lincoln's-Inn
- Uniform Title:
- Pocket conveyancer
- Dublin : printed for Richard Watts, in Skinner-row, M,DCC,LXI. 
- Physical Description:
- 2 volumes ; 12⁰.
- First published in London in 1760 as 'The pocket conveyancer'.
Reproduction of original from National Library of Ireland.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T187038.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6170047