Experiments in agriculture, made under the directions of the Right Honourable and Honourable Dublin Society, in the year 1772 [electronic resource] : In which, further comparative methods are carried on in the culture of wheat, and the importance to the community and the farmer of [s]owing wheat, upon Clover-Lay, confirmed by further experiments; the same compared with beans, as a preparation for wheat; the culture of carrots and parsnips, horse-beans, clover and cabbages, with a numerous set of minute experiments, taking in all articles of cultivation within the farmers department, ultimately tending to discover the most advantageous courses of crops, for the production of wheat and other grain, independent of fallow. By John Wynn Baker, F.R.S. member of the Agriculture Society, for the hundred of Salford in the county Palatine of Lancaster, and experimenter in agriculture to the Dublin Society
- Baker, John Wynn, -1775
- Additional Titles:
- Experiments in agriculture. 1772
- Dublin : Printed by S. Powell, for the author; and sold by G. Faulkner, at the corner of Parliament-street, and the printer hereof, in Dame-street, M,DCC,LXXIV. 
- Physical Description:
- 119, 5 unnumbered pages ; 8⁰.
- Reproduction of original from Cambridge University Library. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T187119.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6170064