By the Lords Justices and Council, a proclamation [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Ireland. Lords Justices and Council
- Uniform Title:
- Proclamations. 1702-05-11
- Dublin : Printed by Andrew Crook, printer to the Queen's Most Excellent Majesty, on the Blind-Key, MDCCII. 
- Physical Description:
- 2 sheets ; 1⁰.
- At head of text: Mount-Alexander, Tho. Keightly., At end of text: Given at the Council-Chamber in Dublin the 11th day of May, 1702., Signed: Narcissus Dublin, Inchiquin, Blesinton, Will. Kildare, Edw. Down & Conner, Shelburne, Cha. Feilding, Ri. Pyne, Rich. Cox, Robt. Doyne, Rob. King, Cha. Dering., Ordering the insertion of the words "the Princess Sophia" after the words "Catherine Queen Dowager" in prayers for the royal family., Reproduction of original from National Library of Ireland., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T187444.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Steele, II, 1468
View MARC record | catkey: 6170201