By the Lords Justices General, and General Governours of Ireland, a declaration. ... [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Ireland. Lords Justices and Council
- Uniform Title:
- Proclamations. 1702-06-08
- Dublin : Printed by Andrew Crook, printer to the Queens Most Excellent Majesty on the Blind-Key, 1701.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet ; 1⁰.
- At head of text: Mount-Alexander, Tho. Erle, Tho. Keightly., At end of text: Given at her Majesties Castle of Dublin, the eighth day of June, 1702., Signed: J. Dawson., Revoking the order of the 24th of October, 1701, that all reformed officers of foot on half-pay who refuse commissions to serve in the West Indies be put out of half-pay., Reproduction of original from National Library of Ireland., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T187450.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Steele, II, 1469
View MARC record | catkey: 6170205