Innocence in eminent lustre, and malevolence confounded [electronic resource] : A thanksgiving sermon, preached on February the 11th, 1781, on the happy and honourable deliverance of Lord George Gordon, president of the Protestant association. By W. Augustus Clarke, minister of the Gospel. The third edition. Published at the request of a numerous auditory
- Clarke, William Augustus
- London : Printed for the author, No. 16, Red Cross Street, by R. Denham, No. 100, Salisbury Court. And sold by G. Keith, Gracechurch-street; J. Macgowan, Pater-noster Row; J. Mathews, Strand, C. Clouch, May Fair; and T. Sockett, Cloth Fair, M,DCC,LXXXI. 
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 46 pages ; 12⁰.
- Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T188792.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6170475