An authentic journal of the proceedings in the creat [sic] cause tried at Dublin, between the Honourable James Annesley, plaintiff, and a noble person, defendant [electronic resource] : in which is an exact list of the jury (gentlemen of quality and large fortunes.) Also the names of the witnesses on both sides, with a summary of their evidence. Transmitted from Mr. F---r of Dublin to his friend at London
- Annesley, James, 1715-1760
- London : [publisher not identified], printed in the year 1743.
- Physical Description:
- 23, 1 unnumbered page ; 8⁰.
- "An account of the trial in ejectment between Campbell Craig, lessee of James Annesley, and Richard Annesley, 6th Earl of Anglesey" (NUC).
Following imprint (in square brackets): Pr. 2d.
Reproduction of original from National Library of Ireland.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T188802.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6170478