England's safety and Europe's liberty, by the happy accession of Our Gracious Q. Ann to the Throne of her ancestors [electronic resource] : Declared in a sermon upon the day of commemoration and thanksgiving for it. Celebrated March 8th, 1703/4. Preach'd at Kelvedon in Essex. And humbly dedicated to Her Majesty. By John Talbor. D.D.
- Talbor, John, approximately 1636-1707
- London : Printed by H. Clark, for Timothy Childe at the White-Hart in St. Paul's Church-Yard, 1704.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 28 pages ; 4⁰.
- Reproduction of original from British Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T189315.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6170588