A caveat against Illegal high-church popish and false ways to eternal life [electronic resource] : In a great measure abstracted from several sermons preach'd in the temple, in the time of Queen Elizabeth, by Mr. Richard Hooker the then learned and judicious master there. With remarks upon the mistaken notions of certain late preachers and authors. By M.C. Gent
- Hooker, Richard, 1553 or 1554-1600
- London : Printed, and sold by Ben. Bragg, at the Raven in Pater-Noster-Row, 1707.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 35, 1 unnumbered page ; 8⁰.
- M. C. = Martin Clifford.
With a half-title.
Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T189374.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6170607