Hints for religious conversation with the afflicted in mind, body, or estate [electronic resource] : And with such others as stand in need of spiritual assistance; especially at the times when they are confined by sickness. By the Rev. Mr. Richards, formerly of Trinity-College, Oxford
- Richards, Thomas, 1716-1798
- London : Printed for E. and C. Dilly, in the Poultry, MDCCLXXI. 
- The third edition, with additions.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 43, 1 unnumbered page ; 12⁰.
- Price on title page: Price Six-pence. or, Two Guineas per hundred, to such well-disposed persons as buy a number to give away., Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford)., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T189526.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6170643