The Belfast almanack (improved, and enlarged) for the year of our Lord 1786 [electronic resource] : Adapted to the new stile: being the 2d after leap-year. And the twenty-sixth year of K. George III's reign, till 25 October. Containing, eclipses,--four termly quarters. page 2 Pay of the navy of britaina sun's rising and setting; also the moon's southing; for every day in the week, and every month in the year. 2 to 15. The fairs of chester and bristol. The days of the month and week; fasts, festivals, and other remarkable days. The royal navy of britain. p. 14 The atheist; or, what the world calls a fine gentleman (From page 3 to 16.) The humorous adventure of an arch papist. A list of the royal family of Great Britain, page 16. Calculated for the meridian of Belfast, whose latitude is 54 degrees 48 min. north, and may very well serve all other parts of Ireland and Great Britain
- [Belfast?] : [publisher not identified], [1786?]
- Physical Description:
- 16 pages ; 8⁰.
- ezaccess.libraries.psu.edu , Full text online
- 'The Belfast almanack' first appeared in 1772, changing its name to 'The Belfast predictions' in 1791.
Price on title page: (Price Two-Pence.)
Reproduction of original from Cambridge University Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T189682.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6170697