Huy and cry for apprehending George Fachney professor of gaming, and one of the subaltern officers in Collonel Caldwell's new levied regiment of robbers by John Dalgliesh, lockman of Edinburgh [electronic resource].
- Pennecuik, Alexander, -1730
- [Edinburgh] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet ; 1/2⁰.
- Anonymous. By Alexander Pennecuik.
"Dalgleish was hangman of Edinburgh, and this versified offer of a reward for Fachney is appropriately attributed to him; it is signed: John Dalglish." (Foxon).
"O yes, O yes, both young and old,".
Printed in two columns.
Reproduction of original from National Library of Scotland.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T189932.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Foxon, P161
View MARC record | catkey: 6170791