An appendix to the new improvements of planting and gardening [electronic resource] : Containing the culture of such forest-trees, flowers, &c. as were omitted in the former impressions; viz. the fir, pine, pinaster, &c. the method of raising the truffle, morille, and mushroom. Of the extraordinary production of the chadock-orange. The several manners of graffing. A particular easy method of managing the ananas or pine-apple, the bananas, the guava, the mango, and other delicious fruits of the hottest climates. Of decoys for wild fowl. With some remarkable particulars, not yet publish'd relating to the Guernsey Lilly, and the Coffee-Tree. Illustrated with copper plates. By R. Bradley, professor of Botany in the University of Cambridge, and F.R.S.
- Bradley, Richard, 1688-1732
- London : Printed for W. Mears, at the Lamb, without Temple-Bar, M.DCC.XXVI. 
- Physical Description:
- 72 pages, plates ; 8⁰.
- The 'appendix' formed part of the main work from the fifth edition onwards (1726).
Reproduction of original from Cambridge University Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T189966.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Henrey, 502
View MARC record | catkey: 6170802