The blessedness of living and dying in the lord [electronic resource] : Proved in a sermon preached upon the death of the Revd. Mr. Thos. Jones, chaplain of St Saviours, Southwark, who departed this life June 6, 1762, and printed for the benefit of his widow. By W. Romaine, M.A. lecturer of St. Dunstans in the west
- Romaine, William, 1714-1795
- London : Printed for J. Worrall, at the Dove in Bell-Yard, and M. Withers, at the Seven Stars in Fleet-Street, MDCCLXII. 
- The fourth edition.
- Physical Description:
- 35, 1 unnumbered page ; 8⁰.
- Price on title page: (Price Six-Pence.)
Reproduction of original from Cambridge University Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T189979.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6170806