The English chapman's and traveller's almanack. For the year of Christ, 1707 [electronic resource] : Wherin all the post-roads; with their several Branches and distances, the marts, fairs, and markets in England and Wales, are alphabetically disposed in every month; so that the place where, and the days on which any of them are kept, is immediately found out. To which is added table of accounts ready cast up, for the buying or selling of any commodity by number, weight, or measure; from one farthing to ten pounds: and of any quantity, from one to ten thousand. With for all travellers, traders, and chapmen whatsoever. Also, the tides, the length of days, increase and decrease of the days throughout the year, and whatsoever else is necessary for an annual almanack
- Uniform Title:
- City and countrey chapman's almanack
- London : Printed by Tho. James for the Company of Stationers, 1706.
- Physical Description:
- 48 unnumbered pages ; 8⁰.
- Titlepage in red and black.
First published as 'The city and countrey chapman's almanack'.
Reproduction of original from Cambridge University Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T190273.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6170872