Human nature in its fourfold state [electronic resource] : Of primitive integrity, entire depravation, begun recovery, and consummate happiness or misery. Subsisting in the parents of mankind in paradise. The unregenerate, the regenerate. All mankind in the future state. In several practical discourses. By the eminently pious and learned Mr. Thomas Boston, late minister of the Gospel at Ettrick
- Boston, Thomas, 1677-1732
- Additional Titles:
- Human nature in its four-fold state
- Edinburgh : Printed for and sold by Alex. M Caslan, bookseller, opposite to the Chapel of Ease, Cro..., MDCCLXIX. 
- The eighteenth edition, carefully corrected.
- Physical Description:
- xvi,436 pages ; 12⁰.
- Brace(s) in title or imprint.
Reproduction of original from National Library of Scotland.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T190861.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6171067